3T Discus C60 Ltd Clincher Wheelset
The Discus C60 Team Stealth wheelset is the mid-range deep-section wheelset from the 3T Discus range. 25mm wide all-carbon-fibre rims are 58mm deep yet overall weight is held at 1.632 – 1.652kg.
Centrelock disc-brake hubs with 24 bladed spokes front and rear offer industry-standard fitment for quality disc-brake setups. The 3T linear+ system optimises build quality and asymmetric rim drilling reduces difference in spoke tension between drive side and non-drive side.
The Discus hubs have a light-alloy oversize spindle with modular end-caps that can be easily swapped from quick-release to thru-axle as needed; rear width can run 135mm or 142mm to fit the latest CX and gravel-grinder thru-axle framesets.
The all-carbon-fibre rim is 58mm deep with a blunt profile for stable aerodynamic performance at typical angles to the wind. A wide tyre bed provides a really firm base to run the latest, race-weight fat tyres at lower pressures.
- Wider contact surface
- Less rolling resistance
- Reduced incidence of punctures
- Better handling control
- Rim size: ETRTO 622 x 18C, (28”/700c), 25mm wide, 58mm deep
- Rim spec: Clincher, full carbon, offset double angle drilling
- Spokes: Straight pull, stainless steel, black finish, double butted aero, Pillar 1425, 24F/24R
- Nipples: Light alloy, inverted, spherical washer
- Hubs: Centrelock type, oversize light alloy hub bodies, spindles and fw-body, adjustable bearings, black satin anodised
- Front hub spec: QR100/TA100x12/TA100x15 modular end-caps
- Rear hub spec: QR135/TA135x12/TA142x12 modular end-caps
- Rear Hub Compatibility: 10/11s Shimano/SRAM type cassette (Campagnolo/SRAM XD compatible fw-body sold as spare)
- Quick Release: Alloy lever and nut, steel rod
- Weight: 1.632 – 1.652kg (+/- 2%)