3T Orbis Ii C50 Ltd Clincher Wheelset
The Orbis II C50 Ltd Stealth Wheelset is the premium medium-depth clincher wheelset from the 3T Orbis II range of rim-brake wheels. Wide 25mm all-carbon-fibre rims ideally support fat, race-weight clincher tyres at lower inflation pressures, for more grip and comfort.
The 3T linear+ system optimises build quality; spoking is 20 front/24 rear, with internal inverted nipples. The carbon-fibre rim is 50mm deep, with a blunt profile for stable aerodynamic performance at typical angles to the wind. Sapim CX-Ray spokes and ceramic speed bearings are standard, saving a further 65g over the 3T Team model wheelset for an all-up weight of 1.537kg.
- Wider contact surface
- Less rolling resistance
- Reduced incidence of punctures
- Better handling control
- Rim size: ETRTO 622 x 17C, (28”/700c), 25mm wide, 50mm deep
- Rim spec: Clincher, full carbon, high temperature braking surface, double angle drilling
- Spokes: Straight pull, stainless steel, black finish, double butted aero, Sapim CX-Ray, 20F/24R
- Nipples: Light alloy, inverted, spherical washer
- Hubs: Light alloy hub bodies, spindles and fw-body, ceramic speed bearings, black anodised
- Rear hub compatibility: 10/11s Shimano/SRAM type cassette (campy fw-body sold as spare – not compatible with sprockets that require SRAM XD driver body)
- Quick Release: Alloy lever and nut, steel rod
- Weight: 1.537kg
Add to cart